- Murdoc: The wrinkles on my face are laughter lines
- Russel: nothing's THAT funny...
Throwing in that music part so it’s relevant to my blog. From my understanding, Emily Browning (the main character) sings some of the songs. Her voice is haunting. :)
It’s a proven fact that if you don’t like Gorillaz your head will blow up at the age of around 23-25, then the earths core will open up and engulf you
He doesn’t wear socks:
He makes you swoon:
You want to hug him:
He makes you swoon all over the place:
Singer and songwriter behind the groups Blur, Gorillaz, and the Good, the Bad and the Queen. <3
- Acid House Kings: Music Sounds Better With You
- Richard Ashcroft: United Nations of Sound
- James Blake: James Blake
- Joe Bonamassa: Dust Bowl
- Born of Osiris: The Discover
- Chris Brown: F.A.M.E.
- Edwyn Collins: Losing Sleep
- Duran Duran: All You Need Is Now
- Egyptrixx: Bible Eyes
- Green Day: Awesome As Fuck [Live]
- Gucci Mane: The Return of Mr. Zone 6
- Jennifer Hudson: I Remember Me
- Josh Kelley: Georgia Clay
- Karen Ann: 101
- Panic! At the Disco: Vices & Virtures
- Pharoahe Monch: W.A.R. (We Are Renegades)
- Protest the Hero: Scurrilous
- Saliva: Under Your Skin
- Soundgarden: Live on I5
- The Strokes: Angles
- The Sway Machinery: The House of Friendly Ghosts Vol. 1
- Yellowcard: When You're Though Thinking, Say Yes
It’s very relaxing, unique, and down-right gorgeous.
Tangled like two headphones.